At Webeclectic.com, the entire design process is tailored around you, the client, so every step of your project is seamless. We make it easy!
Professional and affordable WordPress website design
We’re passionate about helping small to medium-size businesses create a successful online presence – satisfaction guaranteed. Whether you want to take your company’s existing website to the next level or you’re starting from scratch, we’re here to help. We work closely with you through each step of the design process – from concept to completion – turning your ideas and objectives into an impressive website that matches your company’s vision, enhances your image and captures the attention and interest of potential new customers.
- Tell us what you have in mind. (If you’re not sure, we can provide some recommendations.)
- We provide you with a quote and web services agreement to review and approve.
- Provide your text and image content for your new site. (We need finalized content in order to get started on your project – you can always make updates later.)
- We choose a WordPress theme that will showcase your business and meet your needs, and brand with your logo, colors and content.
If you need assistance with copy writing for new or updated text content on your website during the design process, we can provide recommendations for copy writing services upon request.
Efficient Website Updates
The process for getting your website updated is simple as well:
- Email your request to our help desk at email@example.com
- If it’s your first time working with us or if your website access information has changed since the last time your site was updated, but sure to provide updated WordPress login or FTP information.
- Include your website’s domain name in the subject of your email, and include the following in the body of your email:
- the web address for each page to be updated, as well as the URL(s) of any links that need to be added. If all pages on the site require a given update, you can simply include your website’s domain and indicate that the update is “site-wide”
- clear directions re: what needs to be done on each page
- Attach any text or image content that needs to be updated to your email (or use hightail.com if the files are larger than 10 MB total)
Help us get your updates completed efficiently, cost-effectively and accurately:
- Spell Check: Spell check all text content before sending.
- File Formats: Text content must be a in a format that can be copied and pasted to avoid typos that may result from having to retype text. Please submit text content as Word docs or PDF’s that contain text that can be copied and pasted. Image content must be provided in a format that can be opened in Photoshop.
- Artwork and Fonts: If we do not have a font used on your website and no PC/Windows compatible font(s) are supplied, we’ll match the font to the closest one we have unless you request us to purchase the font. If no artwork files are supplied, we’ll do our best to re-create the artwork if possible; please note that this does involve additional time as compared to having the original layered artwork files to work with (Photoshop .psd’s, Illustrator .ai files, etc.). The original document must be provided in order to update PDF’s.
Graphic Design & Branding for Small Business
Need a logo, business cards, letterhead, brochure design or development of an overall brand for your business? Webeclectic.com is your one stop shop, offering a full range of graphic design services including branding and complete corporate identity design.